If you’re interested in joining UNITE Network, please complete the form below.
By joining UNITE Network, you accept the rules and the code of conduct of UNITE – Global Parliamentarians Network to End Infectious Diseases.
Your privacy matter to us. We endeavor to keep your personal data in a secure and confidential manner, always in compliance with applicable data protection legislation, namely Law 67/98, of October 26 (“Personal Data Protection Law” ) and any subsequent amending, repealing and / or completing legislation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
We, the UNITE – GLOBAL NETWORK OF PARLIAMENTARIANS TO END HIV/AIDS VIRAL HEPATITIS AND OTHER INFECTIOUS DISEASES, are the Controller and therefore responsible for the data processing explained herein.
You can contact us at any time by using the following contact details:
Address: Praça Marquês de Pombal, 2. 1250-160 Lisboa
UNITE maintains a database with the registration of its visitors containing personal data provided by the data subject at the time of registration, which are collected and processed automatically by UNITE.
b) Types of personal data collected
Access and use of the Site does not imply the availability of personal data by the User. However, the use of certain functionalities of the website implies the availability of personal data by the User.
UNITE can collect the following data: Name; Address; Country; Contact details (e-mail address, business telephone number, mobile telephone number, postal address, company and department, country of residence, internet address); photo and short biography.
c) Purposes of the processing of personal data
Access and use of the website does not imply the availability of personal data by the User.
However, the use of certain functionalities of the website implies the availability of personal data by the User.
The personal data processed through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Communication and clarification;
- Processing of information requests;
- Claim processing;
- Newsletter Subscription processing;
- Statistical analysis.
d) Lawfulness of processing
The processing of your data may be based on consent, when required, performance of a contract, legal obligation, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, UNITE’s legitimate interests.
e) How long do we keep your personal data
Your personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or until your consent is withdrawn, unless another storage period is derived from the applicable law.
f) Who has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
Access to your personal data is given to UNITE’s personnel, without prejudice to a possible transmission to the bodies in charge of a monitoring or inspection task in accordance with European Union law.
g) Your rights
As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights, where applicable:
- The right to receive information about the data processing and a copy of the processed data (right to access),
- The right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data (right to rectification),
- The right to demand the erasure of personal data and, in case the personal data have been made public, the information towards other controllers about the request of erasure (right to erasure),
- The right to demand the restriction of the data processing (right to restriction of processing),
- The right to receive the personal data concerning the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmittance of these data to another controller (right to data portability),
- The right to object the data processing in order to stop it (right to object),
- The right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal (right to withdraw consent).
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in accordance with the law if you believe that the processing of its personal data breaches the legal framework in force at any given time (right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority).
In order to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, Users should submit a written request to contacts mentioned in i).
UNITE reserves the right to, at any time, change the current terms of the processing of personal data. Such changes shall be duly disclosed on the Website.
i) Contact information
For any questions related to your rights, feel free to contact us, by using the contact information mentioned in this document, and by explicitly specifying your request. For any further question concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact:
– e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: Praça Marquês de Pombal, 2. 1250-160 Lisboa